Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer H Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jennifer H Smith has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Jennifer H Smith has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer H Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
My first visit with her was great. She did her research on my file before I got there and had solutions in place to help with my awful pms and heavy bleeding. She took her time and followed up with me the day after I had a procedure done. I was very relieved and have been doing great. I even have my oldest daughter going to her as well.
I have been going to Dr. Smith for 10 years now. She is great in explaining things, super nice and makes you very comfortable. She delivered my first child and did my d&c when I had my miscarriage with my second child. Since my miscarriage I have had a lot of questions about things, she calls me back every time...even if it's after hours. She is great and would never even think about switching.
I also was rushed thought appointments. It was my 1st pregnancy & I didn't know much & had a lot of questions. Times when I felt she had time to answer my Q's she was quick to chuckle at things I asked & give me a know it all, snarky answer. She was just cold. I never saw her at the hospital & she did not give birth to my child. I regret using her. I should have listened to my got. Poor judgment on my end.
I switched to this practice during my first pregnancy because my previous doctor had ridiculous wait times and awful staff that was downright rude to patients. I originally saw a different doctor in Jennifer's practice - he was okay, but I really loved the office staff and nurses (especially Toni). Jennifer ended up delivering my first baby, and I started seeing her regularly thereafter. She is very down-to-earth... not pushy, but definitely has opinions and suggestions when you need/want them. This office keeps appointments running on time, they are friendly and courteous, call you back when they say they will and they show genuine concern for your well-being.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jennifer H Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConsultants In Womens Health, 3023 N Ballas Rd Ste 440, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Jennifer H Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.