Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jennifer L Harrington
Jennifer L Harrington is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 35
Shes very short and to the point. wait time was often very long. I once waited over an hr in the office room. Then when i was unhappy with the results she was very rude and said some very hurtful comments to me. She did fix the problem but soon after i was diagnosed with a impetigo staph infection. Worse time of my life!!
I read all the other comments before writing mine, and felt I needed to weigh in on Dr. Harrington's behalf. She was great. She was referred to me by another physician who went to her for a breast augmentation herself. I trusted her completely. I felt a little embarrassed about going in for a breast augmentation, and my husband wasn't comfortable with it either. She did her very best to put us both at ease, and did a great job "getting inside my head" to determine what I wanted in terms of size. We did wait a long time on surgery day, but West Health did everything they could to ensure my husband and I were as comfortable as possible. Afterwards, the follow up was fantastic, and they tried to keep me as comfortable as they could with regard to pain management. Honestly, I am so happy with the results, and they made the experience as comfortable and painless as they could.My husband and I would only improve upon one thing--we wished looking through porno magazines at the office in order to determine the size you are looking for could be tweeked a bit. Maybe preview them first, and come up with samples of each size, shape etc. to look at. They begin to all look so similar, and you feel like a sexual deviant.Other than that, love the results. I do have a little numbness in one breast, but it has only been 3 months, so may go away. Looks great, and I would definitely use her again for other "work" in the future.
I been seeing Dr harrington for sometime now she did a beautfuljob on my breast and arms. She had to redo another doctor who I had to do my tummy and thighs and she did a wonderful job fixing up another dr. job which he should not have not those kind of surgery. He did a job on my weight loss but PLASTIC SURGERY NO NO NO Dr harrington side by what she does on you if you not happy you work to make sure you and her are happy with the results. I go back to her anytime and recommed her anytime. :)
Jennifer L Harrington accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2805 Campus Dr, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Jennifer L Harrington in this video.
Jennifer L Harrington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.