Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer L Hefner has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Jennifer L Hefner has the following 5 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Jennifer L Hefner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 7
Several members of my family have the pleasure of Dr. Hefner as our medical guide and expert. We are pleased at her balance of warmth and personal contact with a businesslike moving through what needs to be done so that time isn't wasted, but neither is there a sense of 'next customer, please.' Dr. Hefner has an acute sense of diagnostic skills, speaks with honesty and clarity, provides direction AND partnership: she treats her patients as intelligent participants in their health process. Dr. Hefner is proactive about working with clients in preventive measures, so that health is the focus, rather than waiting and then treating disorders as they come.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Hefner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center, 975 Sereno Dr, Vallejo, CA
Dr. Jennifer L Hefner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.