Dr. Jennifer Helton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Helton?

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Great doctor & wonderful staff!

Posted on October 8th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Helton when she was at the Matthews location and she is the most thorough Dermatologist that I've ever seen! When she moved to her new location in Charlotte, I followed her there too. She has a wonderful personality and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a Dermatologist.

Posted on June 20th, 2014

I had been a patient at her previous location in Matthews for years, drove 40 minutes to her new office and found new staff rude they refused to honor my appointment because I would not provide my social security number to verify my insurance, which is not true, your social security number is not required to verify your insurance

Your Staff is Rude

Posted on June 12th, 2014

I have been trying to reach Dr. Helton for her to call me back to express my concerns about her staff. To no avail my messages continue to be "block" by her office manager and (staff). I would hope Dr. Helton does not have any idea how her staff is handling her patients and maybe why they are not coming back. Dr. Helton please find away for your patients to leave a message directly with you and NOT with your staff who intercept your messages. Whether or not you call your patients back would be between you and your patient. Not your patients feeling like your staff is blocking any and all contacts with you. Concern Parent of a patient

MR.

Posted on April 29th, 2014

Took a few weeks to get an appointment, Despite having my United Health Card and ability to pay was denied service as I was asked to provide my Social Security number in full. None of my other medical providers still require this information. At this business rules seem more important than people.

Posted on August 21st, 2017