Dr. Jennifer S Hernandez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer S Hernandez?

Saw Me Through a Very Hard Time

I spent a lot of time with Dr. Hernandez and her colleagues through a pregnancy that was very scary for me. My issue was complicated enough that my regular OBGYN did not feel comfortable handling my pregnancy and transferred my care to Dr. Hernandez. Dr. Hernandez was very reassuring during a time when I was a wreck. She kept me safe during a time when I was in danger. She was not able be present for the delivery but came to check up on me as soon as she could.

Acnp

Very Short

During my appointment with Dr. Hernandez I felt rushed and like she just wanted to get me out of the way. Not the best bedside manner. I would not choose this doctor again.