Dr. Jennifer A Hickman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer A Hickman?

Great Patient Care!

Visited Dr. Hickman today for my first visit. She was prompt, had read my file, was very professional, friendly, thorough and listened to my concerns. I could not be happier. I would recommend her without reservations. My Dermatologist retired, she is my Dermatologist now.

Very good exoerience.

I saw Dr. Hickman several times for skin cancer screenings and for treatment of precancerous conditions. She always seemed interested, caring, and organized. During one of my treatments, I experienced an infection that was very disturbing and which caused intense itching and blistering. She made time for an immediate appointment for me and prescribed some effective medication for my situation. I was very favorably impressed with her.

I love my Dr Hickman has diagnosed a problem and now I moving on to get it cleared. Thank you

I found her to be a down to earth doctor that cared about her patients. I would recommend her.

Corrupted by pharmaceuticals

I was looking forward to see a dermatologist to address a newly developed actinic keratosis on my cheek. Jennifer Hickman seemed disinterested and rushed through the appointment. Without giving me options, she prescribed me a brand name cream for $600 treating the keratosis. The same cream of a generic brand goes for $200. I tried to reach her office staff to help me change the Rx, but nobody called me back or did anything to help. It lasted for 3 months till I gave up on her. Find an honest doctor, who truly cares then spending your time and money on Jennifer Hickman.