Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann
Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with other offices in Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ . She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated with Wilmington VA Medical Center, Banner Heart Hospital and Banner Gateway Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
After seeing Dr. Hoppe just a few times it was clear that she has no compassion or understanding of patient needs. She is rude and confrontational during the office sessions. There seems to be very little office efficiency in place. When you call the hold time can be greater than 10 minutes and frequently the "computer is down". I have had many great doctors but the experience I had with Dr. Hoppe was a first.She is rude and arrogant and has little ability to reach out or understand the difficulites of a complicated medical history. Dr. Hoppe should do the human race a favor and remove herself from practice. Research may be the only medical field she would be good at.
Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wilmington VA Medical Center
Banner Heart Hospital
Banner Gateway Medical Center
Banner Baywood Medical Center
10 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer Hoffmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.