Dr. Jennifer Hopper Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Hopper?

Posted on October 10th, 2017

This lady is a great doctor and gives great care. She takes the time to give you a correct diagnoses. I have not felt better in years. Honestly, I am so happy I found her.

The best doctor I have ever had!!!

Posted on September 10th, 2017

Doctor Hopper saved my life by diagnosing and successfully treating my depression. I have gone from not getting out of bed and almost losing my marriage to a functional woman in a professional career with a good marriage. My family owes her everything.

Saved my life!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I went to my new physician to ask for prilosec for my heartburn. I am 46, thought I was healthy. Dr. Hopper could have written the prescription and moved on. Instead she asked many questions about me and my family. She then asked if I had had an ekg before. We did one and she looked at it for a minute. She very calmly sat down and told me my heart was in distress and was trying to have a heart attack. She had the staff give me an aspirin and arranged transport to the hospital. In 48 hours I had a 4 vessel bypass. She saved my life the first day that I met her. She even called several times to check on me in the hospital.

DOCTOR WAS VERY OPEN

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

SEEN DOCTOR HOPPER A COUPLE OF TIME SHE HAS VERY GOOD KNOWLEGE OF MEDICINE, I WENT IN WITH SOME MAJOR ISSUES SHE WAS VERY HELPFULL AND GAVE THE BEST MEDICAL INFORMATION DIAGNOSIS AND CARE THAT I HAVE HAD IN MANY YEARS..I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMENT HER FOR ALL YOUR HEALTH CARE NEEDS.

Dr. Hopper

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Thorough and conscientious. Puts a lot of time into patients' care; very committed.

Steer Clear-On probation

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Five years probation with various terms and conditions. Restrictions: Shall not order, prescribe, dispense, administer, furnish or possess any controlled substances listed in Schedule II, not issue an oral or written recommendation or approval to a patient or a patient's caregiver for the possession or cultivation of marijuana for personal medical purpose, prohibited from engaging in the solo practice of medicine and supervising physician assistants.

Good caring doctor!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I am a new patient but very pleased so far. She is very competent and up to date with her care and she sits down and works out a program of care with you, unlike some of the doctors at county clinics where you need to be your own advocate. She is very nice and cares a lot about providing her best care. You will feel safe in her care!

Ignore the moron who wrote the 9/9/13 slander

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

I know Dr. Hopper personally and can honestly say she is a very compassionate and caring doctor. This comment was most likely written by her ex-husband who has gone out of his way trying to destroy her reputation with her friends, family and patients. Only a very evil person could stoop to this level.

Very Good Dr.!!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

If wait time is your issue that is lame to say that would mean a bad dr.. Dr. Hopper is a Dr. not God. Complainers get over it!

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Thorough, caring, explains everything in detail--patient for life!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2012

Dr Hopper is through, kind, compassionate and well diverse in the medical field. Best Dr I have ever gone to.