Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim
Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics and Pediatrics. Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated with Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
New York Downtown Hospital
Morristown Memorial Hospital
Monmouth Medical Center
AHS Hospital Corp Mmh
St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson
18 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsEnglewood Hospital & Medical Center, 350 Engle St, Englewood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim in this video.
Dr. Jennifer Ibrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.