More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer J Clark has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jennifer J Clark is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
My son has a very rare childhood cancer and Dr. Clark went above and beyond to insure we uncovered and reviewed every option possible in his care. She took the time to connect with professionals all over the country to insure we were not missing any of the most current information to support his care. Dr. Clark stepped up graciously and professionally to network with care providers beyond the walls of RMPHO. My son has been under her care for 8+ years now after we moved to this hospital after he was lost in the shuffle at the larger hospital in town. The entire practice takes a very intimate and personal approach to caring for their patients. Dr. Clark is an A+ professional with a very big heart.
Doctor Jennifer Clark has been seeing my dougther since she was 3 month old now she is a healthy 3 years old I have no way to thank Doctor Clark for her patience and care, she always take the time to answer all my question and make sure that I underesend and feel comfortable since my English is not good, she would alway explain me all the procedures my dougther was going through, I have no words to thank you for your care.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
My Grandson has been going to Dr. Jennifer Clark for years now.Dr. Clark is very very knowledgeable.We like her because she knows we are raising our Grandson until he is 18, and we are definitely Grandparents.. Dr Clark puts terms into words we can understand and we are so GREATFUL for that.Dr Clark is also very through. I would recommend her with top ratings to everyone looking for a fantastic Doctor!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jennifer J Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology, 2055 N High St Ste 340, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer J Clark, MD - Pediatric Hematology-Oncology in Denver, CO, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer J Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.