Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jennifer Wu
Jennifer Wu, MD, is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Jennifer Wu is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest and UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla.
Jennifer Wu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Postpartum Depression
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Wu is always a comfort to talk to and is very professional at handling any conserns of a patient's illness. Just want to say she really listen to you and follow's thru with your health concerns to answer any and all question. She Rocks and is knowledgeable in answers.KUDO'S to her and her staff.
Wu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
UC San Diego Health System
Promise Hospital San Diego
19 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Ucsf Medical Center
Jennifer Wu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Jennifer Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.