Dr. Jennfier S Kang Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennfier S Kang?

OUTSTANDING

Professionally, Dr. Kang is the finest Neurosurgeon in Denver, in my opinion. I have had 3 different surgeries with her. Nothing varied from what she explained to me. Most importantly, she is kind, gentle, understanding of your pain and suffering.

I guess my walking problems not worthy. Assistant saw me for a few minutes and this doctor walked in and out and said assistant - not a doctor was right. My primary care doctor already has arranging to see a neurosurgeon at Presbyterian medical center for a proper opinion.

Great surgeon and person!

Excellent Doctor. She really took her time with me and tried to find the best solution for my problem and my lifestyle rather than giving a "one size fits all" approach. I am so happy I went to her! I am pain free and getting back to my normal life!

Did not know the best way to treat me Does not sound like she had good training

Honest compassionate doctor. Her diagnosis of my condition agreed with four other doctors I met with prior to having Dr. Kang perform my surgery. Only time will tell how effective the surgery was.

Excellent, the best doctor in the world!!

She's beautiful doctor, excellent, professional and She saved my life. I love doctor Kang.

Super nice doc

Super Nice Doc that really cares about patients. Please consult with her to get a real answer!

The doctor to see for spinal issues

I consulted numerous spine surgeons for my back pain. Many of the orthopedic spine surgeons wanted to operate immediately even though I was hesitant. I felt as though they viewed me as a paycheck and not a patient. Dr. Kang, conversely, was wonderful. She took a conservative approach and only operated after I failed some conservative measures. My pain is gone, and I'm active again. If you have spine issues, she's the one to see.

Phenomenal Neurosurgeon

Dr. Kang did an excellent job when performing my surgery. She treated me with respect and walked me through the whole process. She is a talented surgeon and a caring practitioner. My pain is gone. If you have any spinal issues, I would highly recommend her!!!

If your situation is serious, stay away

This young woman will not look you in the eye. She doesn't appear to have enough knowledge to perform surgery. Some doctors have heard good things about her, especially since she is in the same office with Dr. Shogun. I never saw Dr. Shogun, but would like to point out a few things to him in regards to her lack of surgical knowledge and caring for me.

I think Dr. Kang is wonderful. She is very personable and her PA Adam is just like her. The only complaint I have is I don't think she gets her messages when I call her. I don't think the front desk lady is that good.

Dr. Jennfier S Kang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.