Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Kasirsky
Dr. Jennifer Kasirsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manassas, VA, with other offices in Manassas, VA and Chevy Chase, MD (and 2 other locations). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kasirsky is affiliated with Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne, Prince William Hosp and Inova Alexandria Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Kasirsky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer Kasirsky has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jennifer Kasirsky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer Kasirsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I visited Dr Jennifer in Dubai. First day she was really nice and asked me to be her regular patient. After that i never got any good response from her. I was in labor pain for 48 hours and she did not treat me because she said she was tired and sent me home and early morning my water broke. I reached hospital and she did not appeared and sent someone else. There were complications which she never told me. She kept telling me the baby head is down and at last moment i found out the head is not down and the heart beat was getting down So I had to undergo a C section. I had to go through such bad experience of my life where my baby's and mine life was endangered. After operation i never got my reports and tried to contact her several times. Neither i got appointment nor i got any reply from her ever. i would never recommend her to anybody.
Dr. Kasirsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Prince William Hosp
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Chestnut Hill Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Inova Leesburg Emergency Department
Georgetown University Hospital
Inova Loudoun Hospital
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer Kasirsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.