Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer S Kay
Dr. Jennifer S Kay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Council Bluffs, IA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kay is affiliated with CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs and Methodist Jennie Edmundson Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer S Kay has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Kay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jennifer S Kay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRidge Family Practice Pc, 201 Ridge St Ste 201, Council Bluffs, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer S Kay in this video.
Dr. Jennifer S Kay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.