Dr. Jennifer N Keagle Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer N Keagle?

Nose Job WARNING

I was going to get a nose job but there is this nose job alternative called "nose right" it works better, and this doctor charges 5,000 for something that would cost 15 dollars. Go to nose right dot com and see, i cancelled my surgery date with this doctor. Good Luck!

My experience was different...m

from all the other reviewers. friendly and honest, professional. in good hands with her.

NO WAY!

I would never go to this Doctor for anything Important! The Staff and the Doctor do not care about anything about MONEY>

Show them the money and then they willtaff

it is all about the $$$$ for these people.

Be clear about the cost

I liked Dr. Keagle. She seemed friendly and my Botox seems to look ok. The only problem I have is that when I asked her directly about the price, she told me that another "area" was $199 (and I had already paid $149 for a Living Social voucher for one "area".) She said that I'd get the same deal if I booked my appointment before I left, so I just assumed I was pre-paying for the next appointment when they charged me $325 (on top of the $149 voucher.) The next day, I wrote her an email to clarify if I had been overcharged for my visit or if I had already purchased the next visit, too. Someone on her staff called to tell me that I had HEARD WRONG and that $325 was for the one area (outside of the eyes) and normally it was $525.I brought it to Dr. Keagle's attention again via email and she just said, "I'm sorry you're upset but that's what you were told." (Granted, I just had a needle stabbed into my forehead a few times, but my ears were working ok.)I know that if a doctor were straightforward with me, I wouldn't have gotten a second "area" done. She says her normal price is $525 per area and she told me that I got $199 OFF her regular price... so forehead, outside eyes and between the eyebrows would normally cost you $1575, by the way. (Outrageous for Botox.) Her email was patronizing and not the least bit apologetic for misleading me. Lame. Oh well... live and learn. At least my eyelid isn't drooping.

Dr. Jennifer N Keagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.