3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer H Keah?

Wonderful caring doctor

I have been to many doctors in my 50 years and Dr. Keah was wonderful. She is caring and really listens. She took her time with me, listened to my symptoms and family history. She is extremely thorough and left no stones unturned in trying to help find out what is wrong with me. Her nurses and office staff were just as caring and professional. They made sure all my referrals and tests were approved by my insurance and everything was waiting in perfect order when I went to the hospital for tests.

Review

This Dr inherited me as a patient from a phenomenal Dr/practice-Dr tells you immediately upon greeting you for apt she according to your insurance, has very limited time to spend with you(15) minutes-in addition, when you call for meds such as meds that are taken daily for such conditions as depression, they are routinely NOt called in & worse, you Never receive a call back. Office is consistently closed, or you get an answering service, and.. again Never receive call back. I had been in the hospital and was instructed to immediately w/in next day visit my primary Dr- I called & made an apt &... Dr refused to see me, even though I offered to pay out of pocket. Leaving this practice, DO NOT recommend.

She listens. She is concerned.

Good selection

Dr Keah is a caring person who is interested in one thing. Your health and wellness. I like her honesty and ethics

whats wrong with medicine today

brandywine goes from a very experienced doc to one with 25 years less experience. you don't think that matters? even more critical in medicine. system is saving dollars, patients get greater risk! run .

One of the best Primary Care Physicians I ever had.

This Doctor meets and exceeds expectations! My very first visit, I was treated by Dr. Keah and staff like I had been a patient for years. Since, everytime I've had dealings with the practise, I am treated with extreme kindness and concern. All medical practices should take a lesson from Dr. Keah's.

Worse after leaving

Generally you are supposed to feel better after leaving a doctor's office. Somehow after leaving this office I always feel worse. She is condescending and doesn't listen. And she is completely unsympathetic. It is so frustrating.

Wonderful Doctor

Intelligent, thoughtful, and thorough. Wonderful bedside manner - takes times, answers all questions, and explains everything thoroughly. Great diagnosis and doesn't hesitate to do the tests, get the specialist, etc.

Dr. Jennifer H Keah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.