Dr. Jennifer L Kegel Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Kegel?

Beware of this Doc

She misdiagnosed many woman.LGH has kept her? Women, run for your life before she ruins it by missing your Breast Cancer!

Terrible!!

A spot was found on my mammogram and she ordered a biopsy of the wrong side. When the surgeon when to prep my left breast, I informed her it was the right. I was then shown the order that clearly written for the left breast but I stuck to my guns and told her it was wrong. Luckily, the surgeon was able to contact someone that was able to confirm Dr Kegal had ordered the wrong side. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

Horrible doctor!

Beware if you see this doctor. She has made numerous errors that have caused many women lifelong battles with cancer. I used to work in the same office w her and had to leave because I could no longer stand to witness the mistakes that was covered up for her. Stay away!!