Dr. Jennifer Kent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Kent?

Love My Doctor!!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kent for many years. I have NEVER had a doctor that has had so much kindness, compassion and respect for her patients! She is caring and takes the time to listen to her patients! She is through and genuinely cares for her patients. 5 Stars are not enough she deserves 10 Stars!!!!

Great Doctor, A Role Model for Other Doctors

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Terrific professional, caring and efficient, a great doctor!

The BEST DOCTOR IN NYC

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I absolutely LOVE love love Dr. Kent...after my phobia of doctors, I have been to about 5 different doctors trying to find a doctor that I can feel comfortable with, a great beside manner and the ability to talk to me in non-doctor talk. FINALLY, I found my angel, in Dr. Jennifer Kent..she is absolutely AMAZING...upon my 1st visit she was very thorough and joked "Im gonna ask you a whole bunch of questions"..her personality is warm and caring...I told her I havent been able to find anyone I feel comfortable with so I have been neglecting my health..I can tell I wasnt just another number but a PERSON...she went over everything with me and followed up with me each time i contacted her....in addition, she runs a WOMEN's health center that coordinates all your appointments for you...Natalie is also absolutely AMAZING (she is the person at the women's health)...Dr. Kent is my ANGEL!! Thank God for her!!

Best Doctor!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr Jennifer Kent is a fantastic Doctor! She is very knowledgeableCaring and always willing to find an answer to my health questions. She is very detailed! Amazing doctor!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr Kent is a great PCP. She has been my doctor for that past four years. She is caring and willing to work with you when you have concerns about being on medication for a long period of time. She gives you straight talk and let you know all the alternatives and options that are available to you.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Wonderful, intelligent doctor who shows interest in patient. Feel comfortable asking questions and getting insight on issue.Feel fortunate to have her as my primary physician.

Love Her!

Posted on December 1st, 2010

Dr. Kent was recommended to my by my long-standing gyn - and she's just fabulous. I've already recommended her to several of my friends who also love her. She's direct, friendly, to the point, easy to talk to and extremely competent. Her staff also is the same. Thrilled to have found her.

Dr. Kent is great!

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr. Kent has been my pcp for a few years. She is a genuinely caring and very human not like these 'robotic' doctors I've seen before. yes, there can be wait time but that happens in ALL nyc offices. but she absolutely listens and takes the time that is needed. my biggest complaint is that it takes SO long to get an appointment with her.

too busy to give good care

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr. Kent has never given me inaccurate information, but she always seems to be rushing out the door, or rushing to get off the phone. The appointments are very difficult to get even if you are a regular patient with a rather urgent matter, and when you get there everyone is so busy it just adds to the stress of being sick. The nurses are generally very personable and helpful in the office, but asking follow-up questions over the phone (as everyone tells you to do) is a fight every time.

Great Dr if you are not sick

Posted on March 29th, 2009

I was in the bldg visiting another Dr and he suggested that I get an antibiotic perscription from my family Dr. as I had be in bed sick for 8 days. They kept me waiting 1-1/2 hrs. and finally the nurse came out and said that Dr. Kent had no time to see me but she could arrange that I see someone else in 4 days. Couldn't they have relayed that in the 1st 5 minutes.

Posted on October 12th, 2017