Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer R Kessmann
Dr. Jennifer R Kessmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Southlake, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kessmann is affiliated with Lake Granbury Medical Center. Dr. Kessmann has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer R Kessmann has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Kessmann uses a gentle bedside manner and listens to her patient's concerns with compassion. She incorporates her extensive knowledge of integrative medicine into her practice- so she tries to treat without using classic pharmaceutical drugs. She is very experienced and I was impressed with her ability to treat and diagnose my condition in a timely, efficient manner.
Dr. Kessmann listened compassionately to my medical concerns.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kessmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jennifer R Kessmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer R Kessmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.