Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Kim MD, FACOG
Dr. Jennifer Kim, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in West Haven, CT and Hamden, CT (and 5 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Midstate Medical Center and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Kim has 8 locations
Dr. Jennifer Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer Kim has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Midstate Medical Center
Jersey Shore University
17 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jennifer Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jennifer Kim's office for more information.
60 Temple St New Haven, CT : (203) 688-2111
385 Main St West Haven, CT : (203) 934-7970
2560 Dixwell Ave Hamden, CT : (203) 288-0003
150 Sargent Dr New Haven, CT : (203) 688-4213
111 Goose Ln Guilford, CT : (203) 453-7200
100 Broadway North Haven, CT : (203) 985-4428
33 Imperial Ave Westport, CT : (203) 557-4565
190 Main St East Haven, CT : (203) 466-6508
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer Kim, MD, FACOG - Obstetrics and Gynecology in New Haven, CT, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.