Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer C Kinghorn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer C Kinghorn has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jennifer C Kinghorn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Jennifer C Kinghorn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jennifer C Kinghorn
Dr. Jennifer Kinghorn was born and raised in Orange County, California. In 1991, she graduated Magna Cum Laude from Brigham Young University with a B.S. degree in Biochemistry. After college, she worked in both California and Utah as an Analytical Chemist. During that time, she also served a mission for the LDS Church in Warsaw, Poland. After working in her industry, she decided to pursue a career in medicine as a physician. She graduated medical school from the University of Utah in 2000 and started residency at the University of Oklahoma in Obstetrics and Gynecology. After two years in Oklahoma, she had the opportunity to return to the University of Utah where she completed her residency in June of 2004. She and her husband, Alan, are busy raising their four children. They enjoy spending time with them as well as their extended family and friends. They also love being outdoors and traveling.
Locations & DirectionsST MARKS OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 1140 E 3900 S Ste 400, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Jennifer C Kinghorn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.