Dr. Jennifer L Knox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Knox?

What I needed

Dr. Knox is always warm and friendly but very serious about your health.

I love Dr. Knox

Dr. Knox is a very caring individual. I mentioned I needed to be referred to a Gynecologist for my well woman exam and I also mentioned I was not looking forward to seeing another new doctor. Dr. Knox told me she could do the well woman exam and if the results were questionable I would have to go to a Gyno. I was soooo happy.

I've had to change insurance carriers a lot and that means changing doctors a lot. Once I found Dr. Knox I knew that I never want to change doctors again. I'll change insurance carriers before I change doctors again. She is wonderful. And excellent at her job.

Great Doctor

Dr. Knox is a great doctors. I have met her once. She is thorough. Takes care and have various suggestions and is very friendly.

No return call

I haven't seen this doctor yet as she will be my new PCP.However not sure if I want to now..The Office .manager has yet to return my call...Can't see the doctor cause she is on Maternity Leave and no one seems to know how to assist me...as I have serious medical conditions I will be without my meds until I see the doctor.. not happy at all

Ok

Dr. Knox isnt that comprehensive. She was referred to me by a specialist when I was looking for a new PCP. I have many different issues and the 1st thing I asked her is if she would coordinate with different specialists with my meds, etc., after all this is the JOB of your PCP. She said she could and would do this. Upon next visit the tune had changed to no I wont. This is no help to me at all. I have to have someone that can help coordinate the selection of medications for serious diseases. The office staff is friendly and supportive.

Great!

I have many medical issues including diabetes and high blood pressure. I am very confident in Dr. Knox. She has done wonders in getting my blood sugars under better control. It's great to find a doctor who is good at their job and friendly too!

Dr Knox is WONDERFUL.....she is a Dr who listens, ask questions and truly cares......However, she staff that manages the phone try and force you to give out childrens Social Security numbers......I did not and will not disclose this information, as a Drs office has no need for them...

I have seen Dr. Knox on two occasions. I really like and trust her. She is very thorough and has a great bedside manner. Overall I had a great experience at her office with a short wait time and a friendly staff, too.