Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jennifer M Kostrinsky
Dr. Jennifer M Kostrinsky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in La Mesa, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kostrinsky is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital and Sharp Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kostrinsky has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer M Kostrinsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jennifer M Kostrinsky has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jennifer M Kostrinsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kostrinsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2001
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSHARP REES STEALY MEDICAL GROUP, 5525 Grossmont Center Dr Fl 4, La Mesa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer M Kostrinsky, DO - Family Medicine in La Mesa, CA, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer M Kostrinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.