Dr. Jennifer Kwan-Morley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Kwan-Morley?

Awesome doctor, AWFUL Staff!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Kwan-Morley is an excellent doctor and I really love having her as my Rheum, unfortunately I doubt I will continue with the practice because of the incompetent staff. If I cannot get my prescriptions refilled, and they let me suffer untreated for weeks and weeks, it doesn't matter how sweet and helpful the doctor is. I leave message after message over 3-6 weeks (often longer) and it's ignored. Even as the front desk staff lets me come in to get a sample of my medication to hold me over, the nurse responsible for faxing my prescription ignores it. They won't let you get access to the doctor to get her help either.

Turned away

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Spoke with Dr Kwan Morley's assistant two weeks ago, describing what was going on and that she had diagnosed me with fibromyalgia five years previous but I'd never had any pain until recently. She kindly fit me into schedule and I was extremely grateful. This morning, after having vitals taken, the office manager comes in and says Dr Kwan Morley has to cancel my appointment because she doesn't treat fibromyalgia. Devastated. Left sobbing feeling like I had been deceived.

Excellent Rheumatologist - Very Cold, Impersonal Staff

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr. Kwan Morley is excellent in her expertise, patience, understanding and ability to relate to the pain her patients are feeling when coming to see her. However, in an office where most patients are in extreme pain and coming because they are in pain for infusion therapy or arthritis treatment, the front desk staff in Paoli should be more compassionate and kind. Collegeville is NOT a problem, but Paoli staff are busy talking among themselves as you stand there waiting for them to finish or are just plain abrupt in their answers. "No" with no explanation or "I'm sorry" is a typical response. Nobody seems to go out of their way to help EXCEPT Dr. Kwan Morley. Shame. The staff is not learning from her.

Doctor is the BEST. Office staff are the WORST!

Posted on July 27th, 2010

I have been seen specialists for many years, and am quite accustomed to how it "works" with front office staff in doctor offices. I have many comparisons to make. The office staff at Dr. Kwan-Morley's office are among the rudest that I have ever dealt with. This is especially unfortunate since Dr. Kwan-Morley is one of the BEST physicians I have seen. I strongly suggest that she look for new front desk help!

Outstanding

Posted on November 26th, 2009

Dr. Kwan-Morley is a rare and special physician. She is an excellent listener and has great patient "bedside" manner. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a very genuine/sincere ability to relate to her patients. She takes time to understand concerns and answer questions about the diagnosis, treatment and possible related issues.

Exceptional doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

Excellent first time visit. Spent a good deal of time explaining my treatment options and discussing my complaints. Excellent exam.

BJK

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Through our conversations, she found and helped correct difficulties that were not the reason I was sent to her. (That was handled as well, obviously!) I was impressed with the time she spent with me .

Posted on July 4th, 2016