Fibro patient for over 10 years

I have stuck with Dr Kwan Morley for over for over 10 years - following her from one practice to another because of her expertise, bedside manner, willingness to work with you and listen. Staff at her last place was terrible, rude, and frequently made it difficult to see her. The new staff can make mistakes (even booking you into wrong offices, more than once - I am always clear where and when I am booking an appointment since I will flex for offices just to get an appointment.) Despite office issues, she is so worth it.

cant be trusted

Excellent

I am a retired nurse and was so impressed with Dr.Morley. She is by far the most knowledgeable and personable rhemotologists in this area.

Awesome doctor, AWFUL Staff!

Dr. Kwan-Morley is an excellent doctor and I really love having her as my Rheum, unfortunately I doubt I will continue with the practice because of the incompetent staff. If I cannot get my prescriptions refilled, and they let me suffer untreated for weeks and weeks, it doesn't matter how sweet and helpful the doctor is. I leave message after message over 3-6 weeks (often longer) and it's ignored. Even as the front desk staff lets me come in to get a sample of my medication to hold me over, the nurse responsible for faxing my prescription ignores it. They won't let you get access to the doctor to get her help either.

Turned away

Spoke with Dr Kwan Morley's assistant two weeks ago, describing what was going on and that she had diagnosed me with fibromyalgia five years previous but I'd never had any pain until recently. She kindly fit me into schedule and I was extremely grateful. This morning, after having vitals taken, the office manager comes in and says Dr Kwan Morley has to cancel my appointment because she doesn't treat fibromyalgia. Devastated. Left sobbing feeling like I had been deceived.

Dr. Jennifer Kwan-Morley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Malvern, PA.

Dr. Jennifer Kwan-Morley Is this you?