Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I have been a patient at Cornerstone Women's Clinic for about 2-3 years now. Dr. Anderson is very welcoming, and attentive. She listens to what your complaints are and she makes sure you leave well taken care of. She was my OB during my pregnancy and she is just super caring. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Go see Dr. Anderson at Cornerstone Women's Clinic, you won't be disappointed.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Carilion Health System
Dr. Jennifer L Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRedwood Womens Center Pc, 3309 Renner Dr, Fortuna, CA
Dr. Jennifer L Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fortuna, CA.