Dr. Jennifer L Bailey Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Bailey?

unprofessional doctor

My husband and I moved from Florida over a year ago and did my research for obgyn. I came across Dr. Bailey and thought to myself let me try this doctor as I saw reference to her in the magazine. Well after seeing her so many times and not wanting to judge her immediately I came to my senses and realization that she is not good for me and my bad for not doing good research and reading more about her. She is very unprofessional and doesn't take her time with you. She is on her laptop and not giving you her attention while talking to her. Always rushing me, very cold in the sense doesn't seem to be affectionate and warming doctor. She conducts tests that are unnecessary BC she is wanting to charge your insurance more money. Her staff are not pleasant to deal with. Her nurse doesn't smile. Go see for yourself. I am glad I decided to do more research and look at vitals and healthgrades and google :) and I got to talk to other ppl that also no longer go this doctor.

I did not have a good experience. Her assistant was very rude and she could not figure out how many weeks I was for the life of her even after I told her when I was with my husband. The sonographer new more than her and got my weeks pregnant correct. She wanted to give me unnecessary blood work. She made it feel like my pregnancy wasn't that woo and even mentioned miscarriage due to not being able to calculate my weeks correctly.

Worst Service

I'm still bearing the consequences of visiting this doctor. She seems to be the worst I have ever seen. She unnecessarily did some blood tests like thyroid, etc during an Annual which were not required. She asked her staff to confirm that these are covered with my Insurance and now I get bills for it. Unnecessarily referred me to a Physiotherapist. While talking, she was continuously on her laptop. Seems to be just in the money making business. God will never forgive her.

Hysterectomy

Dr. Bailey was extremely supportive in helping me make the decision to have a hysterectomy. I would have had to do it sooner or later, and she counseled both me and my husband about it. I never could have any children and so it was a difficult decision, but Dr. Bailey helped me along the way. I had been to numerous other gynecologists and fertility specialists and no one could find the cause of my infertility. Dr. Bailey was the only person who figured out why and she figured it out before I had my hysterectomy. However, due to other more serious issues at hand, it was too late for me to get pregnant and I had to have the surgery. I wish I had gone to her first. I really feel that she genuinely cares about her patients and she helped me through a very rough time in my life.

I do not recommend her

Every visit the doctor wd ask me the same questions. She never remembered anything a out my case. It is more like a factory where they try to mass produce. Dr assisstant would not smile or utter a word. Just gesture for me to sit down, stand up, and follow her. The front desk staff is courteous. The dr would tell me to ask questions but respond briefly. If i ask why is this happening, she will say everything is fine. I think her technical skills are good but they do t give personal attention. Now that i hv transferred to another dr, i realize that there are many good doctors out there.

Dr Bailey was my OB for both of my pregnancies and I loved her. She was always there for me, and always took the time to answer all my questions- no matter how big or little they were. She never rushed me and I felt like she was a friend I could confide in. I'll miss her as I'm done having children. Highly recomend her services!

She performed emergency surgery on me...and saved my life!

Dr. Bailey is by far the best doctor I have ever seen! She was there for me every step of my pregnancy and she answered every question I had without making me feel uncomfortable. She is very compassionate and caring and understands that some things can be very worrying to a new mother. She was even available when I would just call to ask a question.