Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jennifer Bennett Grube
Dr. Jennifer Bennett Grube, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wytheville, VA, with other offices in Christiansburg, VA and Rocky Mount, VA (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bennett Grube is affiliated with Carilion New River Valley Medical Center, Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital and Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Bennett Grube has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jennifer Bennett Grube is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
She really gave me personal care and made me feel like everything would be ok. When I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. I really liked the fact she was straight forward in explaining all options and telling me the pro,s and cons of each option. I feel she truly cares about her patients well being and takes pride in her work. It's been a long road but me and my wife are truly greatful to her and her staff for basically saving my life .
Dr. Bennett Grube is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Wythe County Comm Hosp
Tazewell Community Hosp
Carilion Medical Center
Highlands Regional Medical Center
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer Bennett Grube, MD - Family Medicine in Wytheville, VA, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer Bennett Grube is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wytheville, VA.