Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Brown MD
Dr. Jennifer Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jennifer Brown has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer Brown - Posted on December 31st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer Brown - Posted on February 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer Brown - Posted on May 2nd, 2012
Dr. Jennifer Brown has been my primary care physician for several years now, and she is outstanding. I'm one of those people with numerous health issues that make me a bit more complicated than the usual patient, but she always seems to be able to hone in on the problem and find a solution. I've also found that she can really be a bulldog when it comes to getting all the information she needs to make a diagnosis. She is TOP NOTCH!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer Brown - Posted on February 15th, 2012
Puts you at ease from the start and really cares about her patients. Highest recommendations!! I have been seeing her for several years and is the best MD I have met -- and I have met a lot of them. If you are looking for a Doctor that treats you as if you are a person instead of just another patient being processed daily at a doctor's office, she is the one to see.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jennifer Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jennifer Brown's office for more information.
6240 W 135th Street Suite 150 Overland Park, KS : (913) 632-9500
More about Dr. Jennifer Brown
Jennifer Brown, MD, earned her medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine where she also completed her residency. She is Board-certified in Internal Medicine and provides care for ...
Locations & DirectionsAdventHealth Medical Group Primary Care at Deer Creek, 6240 W 135th Street Suite 150, Overland Park, KS
Dr. Jennifer Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.