4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

Great Primary Care Doctor

Very understanding....takes her time and listens to your concerns!

Best doctor you will ever see

Dr Buckley was my doctor for several years. She was my primary, and when I became pregnant she was my ob. She is the most caring, compassionate, amazing doctor I have ever met. Above and beyond how she cares for her patients in office, she was with me for the birth of my second baby girl. I had a very long labor and she stayed with me, in my room for over 6 hours. She had a flight to get on the next day, but stayed with me till my little one was born, 10 minutes before she had to leave! I'm sure she barely made it. She moved to another office an hour from me, but I will go back to her in a heartbeat when I have another baby.

excellent doctor

The best doctor that I have ever had. Very friendly and caring and she knows her stuff. Iwould rrecommend her to everyone.

Dr. Jennifer L Buckley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.