Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I was very disappointed with Dr. Cook. Her MD notes were inaccurate, and her attitude was extremely condescending. I found her staff to be very unfriendly and inconsiderate toward patients. They did not call in a script, did not give me back my MRI and made it nearly impossible to make an appointment. The office manager does not return calls. In addition in order to see the MD you are required to sign away any rights to legal action. This MD has no compassion and clearly is not enjoying her job. Result: very poor patient care.
Three of my friends who had been to Dr. Cook told me she was the best. I concur completely. I had had a bad experience on knee replacement surgery a few years ago by another surgeon. Dr. Cook took the time to explain exactly what my procedure would entail. Everything went perfectly and my results are even better than I hoped. Both she and her staff are the best.
as you might imagine, my 5 year old son was probably not the easiest patient they've ever had. they took their time & when he was ready they did what needed to be done. first with putting on the cast (nurse g) then taking it off (mike). entire staff was great but those 2 were really fantastic. thank you
Dr. Cook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Jennifer L Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Joint Care Institute, 2165 Little Rd, Trinity, FL
Dr. Jennifer L Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trinity, FL.