Dr. Jennifer L Holmes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Holmes?

disappointed

after having my first child with dr holmes I have been very worried about my experience with my 2nd. she was great at wellness check ups but when it came time to deliver she was very different. when she came in to see me in labor I was very sick throwing up and he response was that I needed to stop because I was making he sick. also she knew how important it was to me to have a vaginal birth but when it started getting to late in the evening she ordered an emergency c section! while they were performing my c section they were talking about their weekends and ect. I felt like a burden and my childs birth wasn't special it was just business.

Love Dr. Holmes

I have loved having Dr. Holmes take care of me during my first pregnancy. My insurance coverage changed mid-pregnancy and I continued to see her inspite of having to pay out of network costs. She is always on time, her nurses are great to talk to, and I know if I have any questions, she or her staff are ready and happy to answer.

Happy Patient

Little waiting time, calm in stressful situations, great sense of humor, honest, calm

I definitely recommend Dr. Holmes!

She's great!

I would recommend Dr. Holmes to any woman. She's caring, she takes time but is very professional. I think she's a wonderful doctor.

Love Her! She performaned ovarian surgery on me. Is very competent along with empathtic, personable candor. She also called to follow up. The Best.

Dr. Jennifer L Holmes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.