Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Larusso has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 4 of 4
I had several questions for Dr. Larusso but she was in such a rush to get out of the exam room, I asked only one (despite waiting 45 min to see her). She was complaining a lot about not having what she needed in the room and seemed frustrated from the second she walked in the room. She left my gown down as she rushed out so anyone in the hallway could see me in my bra and underwear. She prescribed 2 meds, only gave me script for one and the condition I was treated for last year was completely ignored (it is still a problem for me). The experience was despicable. I will never go back to see her.
17 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jennifer L Larusso accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer L Larusso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yardley, PA.