3.8

Great experience

I see Dr. Larusso for mole checks. She is very thorough with both the exam and results. Great bedside manner and professional. My teenage son also sees her for mole checks and acne. She has been so kind to spend time with my son to explain successful acne management. I highly recommend Dr. Larusso.

Dr. Larusso was warm, professional and put me at ease immediately. She answered my questions in terms that I understood clearly. She is very thorough always with my skin cancer check. I recommended her to my family.

too rushed

I had several questions for Dr. Larusso but she was in such a rush to get out of the exam room, I asked only one (despite waiting 45 min to see her). She was complaining a lot about not having what she needed in the room and seemed frustrated from the second she walked in the room. She left my gown down as she rushed out so anyone in the hallway could see me in my bra and underwear. She prescribed 2 meds, only gave me script for one and the condition I was treated for last year was completely ignored (it is still a problem for me). The experience was despicable. I will never go back to see her.

Acne

Dr. Jennifer L Larusso is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Haddon Heights, NJ.