Dr. Jennifer L Murphy Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Murphy?

Yearly review / migraine

Dr. Murphy Is very rude I dont know how she could work at a pediatric office. It don't seem like she likes kids very much. My 6 year old has autism and he touched her stethoscope and she got really upset tell him about personal space. Which I under is important but her tone was uncalled for. This was a visit for my teen and she insulted my teen the entire appointment. My teen left that office feeing horrible about herself. I have been going to focus on kids for many years now and have never had such a horrible experience as I did with Dr. Murphy today.

Autism Spectrum Disorder