3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Orr?

nasty nasty nasty

she barely had the patience tp let me finish a sentence. normally i see dr wiedeman so she did not know me but she was on call that weekend. i heard she left the practice which is a really good thing .i never want to reach out for help from her again because she gave zero assistance.

Nasty, immature and vendictive

The Doctor is extremely rude, Unprofessional and petty. I wouldn't send a dog to her. And she's an awful liar

Don't like her at all

Absurd bedside manner

It took almost 2 weeks for Dr. Orr to get back to me about test results. When I finally got her on the phone, she stated she would write me a prescription with the condition I follow up with a doctor who accepts my insurance. When I told her that I'd made an appointment (3 weeks from now) she said, "I won't give you the prescription, and your new doctor can deal with you." Absolutely the most unprofessional and absurd doctor I've ever had the unfortune of dealing with. I will not be going back to her, ever.

never calls back.

I went to Dr. Orr because I thought I had adult adhd. She did try to dismiss it as to me being a new mom, and I told her that while there is truth in an easily distracted new mother, these are on going and worsening symptoms that began before I was a mother. She told me about a test I could pay out of pocket for (quotient test), though pricey- if I really thought I had adhd that's what I should go do. So I did, and as it turns out I DO have it. After waiting twice as long as I was supposed to for my test results, Dr orr has still yet to call me back to go ahead with a medication plan. Or really any kind of plan. I've called the office twice every day for a week now, and been promised that she will call me back, and she never does. I could sooner find a new physician, give them my results and get relief for this, than wait another week (or however long) until she decides to call me back. I mean, geez, it's been OVER a week since I've had my test results, so she's had them for at least that long. I've never had a doctor take SO LONG to call me back for test results, it's absolutely ridiculous. On top of that, now they don't accept my insurance, and instead of suggesting I find a new practice who does accept my insurance, the receptionists suggested I change my insurance. Are they all crazy there?? Don't go here, they are just the worst practice I've ever dealt with.

Great Doctor

I think Dr. Orr is an awesome doctor. She always has time to see me and is very personable. Her staff is great.

I was belittled and pressured out of my annual appointment within 5 minutes of explaining my recent symptoms. I have always had good health, yet when I voiced my recent onset of  severe headaches and fatigue, she quickly dismissed them as part of life. My painful symptoms meant nothing to her. She does not care to listen or help. Her time is worth too much for that.

Rude and apathetic. I will never return to this "profession"

execelent doctor. she is very very nice

She seemed on edge during the visit, and was quite rude. She seemed impatient to get us out of the office, and scoffed several times when I didn't have the information she was asking for. Overall, we were shocked at the bedside manner and extremely displeased.

I love the staff and Dr. Orr!!

Always so helpful and friendly!! I never have to wait long to see Dr. Orr.

Dr. Orr misdiagnosed my husband for almost a year. But shear luck he gave up on her and found another doctor who order the right blood work tests which saved his life.

Dr. Jennifer L Orr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.