Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Swanson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Laser Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I saw Dr. Swanson for the first time yesterday. She was very patient and understanding. She listened to my concerns and addressed every question I had. She put my mind at ease with everything that has been going on. I highly recommend her and her office. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Great bedside manner compared to my last OB GYN. I feel lucky to have found her. If you are having issues with getting pregnant and don't know where to start I would definitely recommend her!
I switched recently and find Dr Swanson very intelligent and thorough. I am happy with my decision to make the change to this office. However, the staff is a different story...the nurse I had seemed very unfriendly, inexperienced and definitely lacked professionalism. The gal who was supposed to schedule rolled her eyes and seemed highly frustrated. The check out lady, Donna seems nice but she's picking up the "negative vibe" from the other staff. I need to share my thoughts with Dr.
Dr. Swanson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jennifer L Swanson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Ob/Gyn Associates, 8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd Ste 140, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer L Swanson in this video.
Dr. Jennifer L Swanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood Ranch, FL.