Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Wright
Dr. Jennifer Wright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wright is affiliated with CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and St Josephs Hospital and Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Wright has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
16 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Jennifer Wright accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJennifer Wright MD, 510 E Olive St, Shreveport, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer Wright in this video.
Dr. Jennifer Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.