Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer N Lafontant has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
One of the worst experience I've ever had. I will never ever go back. 1st visit I wait 4 hours to be seen I got in at 1130am and wasn't seen until 3pm. The 2nd time I had a appt. Waited over 5 hours to see the dr. Got to the office 10am. So many people in the waiting room went crazy. They had been waiting since 9am and haven't been seen still since 3pm
Dr. Lafontant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies Jamaica
Graduated in 1976
New York Medical College
Dr. Jennifer N Lafontant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Ob/Gyn Care At The Pavilion Pc, 3250 Westchester Ave, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer N Lafontant in this video.
Dr. Jennifer N Lafontant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.