Dr. Jennifer M Landes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer M Landes?

She's wonderful

Top notch!!

Amazing doctor! Couldn't have made it through my pregnancies without her. I trust her completely! She listens and takes what you say seriously. She knows her patients and that is huge when it comes to knowing something is wrong. I had a scary pregnancy and I felt lucky to have such a caring yet talented doctor.

I really like Dr. Landes

Dr. Landes delivered my baby and I can not say enough good things about her. She has very good bedside manner, compassionate, you can tell she loves what she does and cares to make people better. When asked questions, she gives thought out responses and tries to make you understand without talking down to you. Yes her wait time is usually long, but it is because she gives each patient the time they need, instead of pushing us out like numbers. I usually wait a bit but I use this to measure a good doctor, the longer the better. I do not like the other doctors in her practice except for one that just left recently, I try to get all my appointment with Dr. Landes only and pray that if I have anymore children that she would be the one to deliver.