Highly Dissatisfied

So happy I found Dr Landy

She diagnosed my problem after many appointments with other doctors failed. Treats my current condition, surgery was better then expected. Highly recommend.

Eyelift

I was supposed to have a simple Eye lift. When I woke up I had two gouging incisions above my eyebrow. Over a year and a half since I had the Eye lift and I still have scars over my eyebrows and it takes a great deal of make up to hide scars every day. I have talked to several plastic surgeons and inquired about this and all three of them have said they never heard of incisions above the eyebrow for a simple Eye lift. Her answer to this was to come to her private office where she has a laser machine that could reduce the scars at a whopping $400 per visit. I wish I had done more research before I signed up with this doctor

Eye lift

This was supposed to be a simple I left. When I woke up I had two huge gouging scars incisions over my eyebrows. This was done totally without any authorization or my knowledge

Horrible, just horrible

I went to see Dr. Landy a couple of years ago, because I had swelling in an eyelid that was interfering with my vision. After a consultation, she told me she could help move the tissue up so I could have a better field of vision. What she did not tell me was that she would leave a big indented scar on my forehead. This was NEVER discussed before surgery. She did it WITHOUT my APPROVAL. She said that complications arose during my surgery (don't they teach you to deal with complications in Medical school?), and instead of closing up the wound, she decided to make a gouging scar above my eyebrow. When I returned for a follow up visit, she said that she could preform a laser treatment, but that I would HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!! WHY ON EATH WOULD i PAY FOR HER f&*%#*UP? Since then, I've found another plastic surgeon to help try and close the wound, but the scar still is there, right in the middle of my forehead. She did NOTHING to try to rectify her hack job of a surgery. Thanks, Dr. Landy! I would give her zero stars if i could!

I went in for Blepharitis

She's not as genuine as people claim to be. She rushed the entire appointment and talked over me the entire time. It was a waste of time and co-pay. Please take the time to find another ophthalmologist who cares.

Personable, quality care

After seeing 3 other doctors about an 6-month eye problem, the additional suggestions Dr Landy gave me were appreciated and speeded up my recovery.

Dr. Jennifer S Landy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.