Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer L Lapeyrolerie
Dr. Jennifer L Lapeyrolerie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lapeyrolerie is affiliated with Touro Infirmary. Dr. Lapeyrolerie has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer L Lapeyrolerie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
I saw Dr.lap for 7 months of my pregnancy each visit I waited for HOURS to be seen. Her staff tried to be as polite & accommodating but they always seemed to be just as I was. I had many signs of preterm labor that she continuously ignored. After going to the er twice without her showing up or being called into her office for a follow up visit I finally switched doctors. Through out the time I was under her care she never returned calls and I only spoke with her on scheduled appointments. I will never recommend her to anyone. She is careless with her patients and seems too busy and stressed to care.
Yes, every time I've had an appointment I make sure i take an entire day off from work cause the wait is always very long. However, Dr. Lapeyrolerie is intelligent, she is there for her patients, she stands up for her patients, and spends good quality time with her patients. I have talked to other doctors, moms, other hospitals even, friends EVERYONE knows or has had an experience with Dr. Lapeyrolerie it seems and I have never heard any one bad thing about her. Everyone knows she is good at what she does and recommends if you can get past the wait for her that you won't regret having her as a doctor.
Dr. Lapeyrolerie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Dr. Jennifer L Lapeyrolerie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrescent City Physicians, 3525 Prytania St Ste 224, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Jennifer L Lapeyrolerie is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.