Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer S Lawton
Dr. Jennifer S Lawton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer S Lawton has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Diabetes Complications
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Vascular Malformations
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Varicose Veins
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
After being diagnosed with a blocked (90%) artery, it was a very worrying time for my wife and I. The recommendation was a heart bypass and it was just before the Christmas holiday period. When we met with Dr. Lawton, she laid out all the choices and made sure that we knew that her recommendation was to stay in hospital and get the surgery performed as soon as possible. As busy as she is, Dr Lawton managed to see me at all the key times, before and after the surgery. She is so skilled and knowledgeable, that she instills confidence in even the most worried of patients such as me :) I would highly recommend Dr Lawton
26 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Jennifer S Lawton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Hospital, 1800 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer S Lawton in this video.
Dr. Jennifer S Lawton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.