8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer B Linfert?

A review of Womens Physicians Associates

This is more a review of Womens Physicians Associates. The doctors there are ok, but the support staff is horrendous. Multiple times I had my appointment rescheduled, the doctor almost never saw me at my appointed time (i.e., if my appointment was at 10, I was seen at 11), and one time the phlebotomist didn't take enough blood and I had to come back a separate time just to give another vial of blood. In addition to all this, my account was sent to collections despite the fact that I had proof that they had cashed a check in payment! The lady from the billing department admitted that there was a mistake on their end, but they STILL sent our account to multiple collections agencies. I had to pay the bill a second time in order to avoid having this affect my credit, and it took MONTHS to get my refund. AVOID THIS PLACE!!! There are many other doctors in Columbia. These people are not worth the hassle.

Dr. Jennifer B Linfert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.

Dr. Jennifer B Linfert Is this you?