Dr. Jennifer Lochner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lochner?

Dr Lochner will be Missed

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Dr Lochner was the best I enjoyed her as my PCP she took care of me for 5+ years, I will truly miss her, she was kind and really cared about her pt's and she would listen and let you make your choice for your health care needs. It will be hard to find a Doctor like her again.

Posted on December 30th, 2008

She is truly fantastic. I never feel rushed when I see her...she listens attentively and wants to know you as a person, not just a patient. I have quite a few little chronic aliments and she handles all of them much better than any other doc I've had. I feel more in control of my health because of Dr. Lochner.

Dr. Lochner is very professional yet personable

Posted on August 11th, 2008

She is very professional, but she spends a few minutes getting to know you and how you are doing as a person before she begins diagnosing the problem or issue. She is also very approachable and personable. Most importantly, she is very competent and knowledgeable. I have seen her for several different odd problems over the past year and a half, and she has always handled them with a level of expertise that you would normally expect only in a much older physician. She knew when to refer me to a specialist, and those specialists were all top notch. I could not be happier with the care I have received from Dr. Lochner.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016