Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer M Craig has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jennifer M Craig has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jennifer M Craig is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been seeing Dr.Craig for years. Her receptionist has gotten incredibly rude with me and said inappropriate things on multiple occasions. A receptionist is the face of a business and it is important that they be welcoming, professional, and courteous. She has far too much access to patient information and uses it against you in the comments she makes. Dr.Craig is overworked and wait times can be very long, but she is a decent doctor if you can put up with the front office attitude.
My daughter was sick and I took her to Dr. Craig. Her staff was very helpful and was very understanding when my daughter was acting out in the waiting room. They offered her a sucker and sticker and talked to her. When I was taken back the Doctor came in right away. I told her everything that was going on and she examined my daughter letting her play with the instruments and soothing her. She had an ear infection and when she wrote the medication she made sure that I understood how to use it and told me if I had any problems to call her office. Thankful to have a Great Doctor for my daughter!
My deductable wasn't meet with my insurance so her secretary charged me 20.00 dollars upfront even though i have no copay..What rights do they have to do this..Then when i questioned that in disgust (secretary) tells me i probably not the right patient for their business!Then i said i wouldn't be back after this visit and she says " I can see this already you won't be paying your bill". I brought my four year old son in there because he was sick and he's diabetic! What kind of business is this place!Look out Scottsburg this place has stereotyped everyone of you and doesn't belong in this small town!! I have a HSA card with 4000.00 on it just because im in a hdp plan cause thats all my work offers...These kind of things should not happen in 2012 this isn't 1950's Dr. Craigs office...
20 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Jennifer M Craig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsJennifer M Craig Md Pc, 1469 N Gardner St Ste 2, Scottsburg, IN
Dr. Jennifer M Craig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsburg, IN.