Dr. Jennifer Dunn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Dunn?

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Dr. Dunn to see the best! LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Nurses are awesome and very professional as well! Front office girls (one blonde one in particular) are very rude. Every time we come in and she is there she is very snotty and short with people. There used to be another one at the front that was the same way but I think she's gone now but they replaced her with someone even worse I think. Oh well, I can tolerate it for the 30 seconds or so I have to spend with her before seeing the important people. Everyone else is awesome!!!

we love dr.dunn

Posted on August 17th, 2011

we have been going to dr. dunn for 4 years now, and we have had a great exprience with their nurses and I think the office staff is very nice. i have recommended this office to several people and they all love it too. Dr. dunn is very caring to all 3 of my children as have the other docs in this office. we will be here for a LONG TIME!!

Posted on August 11th, 2008

Dr. Dunn is excellent. The nurses are very nice and professional, but the office staff is horrible. They are rude and you are on hold every time you call in. If it weren't for the fact that we (our kids included) love Dr. Dunn, we would leave. Also, the 2 times I paid cash for my copay, the office staff conveniently had no record of it. Needless to say, I write a check now.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016