Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jennifer Jones
Jennifer Jones is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 14
I have seen this doctor several times, and always feel listened to and understood. I trust her judgment and diagnosis. I would not hesitate to recommend her. The only downside is getting the initial appointment. I had to wait 2 months for the first appointment, but follow up appoinments were no problem.
Dr. Jones is arrogant and doesn't listen. I'm an educated woman who does her research, is well familiar with meds, is pretty pain tolerant and this doctor thinks she knows more about my health in one visit than I do my health. I am not a drug seeker. The fewer drugs the better. If you have "the suicide disease" Trigeminal Neuralgia, don't expect her to know what you're going through and don't expect help except Ultram and Tegretal. And if you "go over" her and get a referral to a neurosurgeon for second opinion and an opinion regarding surgery be ore pared to be turned down as I was. My back surgeon who works in the same office as the neurosurgeon referred me to him and I was turned down due to Jennifer Jones. See someone else!!!
Given a rare neuromuscular condition, I've had the opportunity to have appointments with numerous Neurologists (upwards of a dozen different neurologists over the last 15 years. Dr. Jennifer Jones, by far, rates in my "Top Two Neurologists Ever." Dr. Jones is thorough, knowledgeable, open to learning, extremely competent; and, has the best "Bedside Manner" of any Neurologist I've interacted with over the last fifteen years. She is an outstanding physician and truly cares about her patients, their well-being, their treatment; as well as, the patient's progress and quality of life. She is a dedicated professional, completely absent of the "God Complex" found amonst the majority of Neurologists. Furthermore, she takes the time to listen, explore, research and listen to the patient during appointments. Given my long term experience with Neurologists, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Jennifer Jones as one of the best, top notch, and caring Neurologists in Western North Carolina. After one appointment with her, you will understand why my praise is so high regarding her services.
No compassion what so ever. Bad diagnostic skills and bad bad bed side manor. I found this doctor to be very cold and not very knowledgeable. I would never recommend this MD ever. I have heard from others who share their stories about this MD and they are all about the same. Dont waste your time and money! Keep looking. Doctors recommend her but never any Patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7 Yorkshire St, Asheville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Jennifer Jones in this video.
Jennifer Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.