Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer M Wilson DO
Dr. Jennifer M Wilson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, TX, with other offices in Chandler, TX and Chandler, TX . Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Scott & White Hospital-Brenham, Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler and Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer M Wilson has 3 locations
803 Highway 31
Chandler, TX 75758
803 Highway 31
Chandler, TX 75758
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer M Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jennifer M Wilson has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jennifer M Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Good Doctor - I recomend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer M Wilson - Posted on March 25th, 2009
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jennifer M Wilson Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer M Wilson, DO - Family Medicine in Flint, TX, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer M Wilson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flint, TX.