Dr. Jennifer E Macgaffey-Thurston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer E Macgaffey-Thurston?

I am actually going to continue seeing her even though she is no longer in my network. She's that good! I would pay the extra and I'm just a single mother with no extra income.

The best doctor I've ever had.

Great listener and she always follow through. She spends a lot of time with her patient so I don't mind waiting when she run late. Quality care. I would definitely recommend her.

Sometimes, it seems if she isn't listening to me and at other times, she spends a lot of time with me. Other doctors, nurses and techs in her group speak highly of her -- both at her clinic and at other clinics. I am willing to deal with her slightly brusque manner because of her reputation among her peers and my satisfaction with our game plan for my health care.

Dr. Jennifer E Macgaffey-Thurston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.