Dr. Jennifer Malin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Malin?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I have been going to D. Malin for the last 3 Years, I have been treated Great by Her and All the Staff. Most folks forget that this is a Medical Office not a Coffee Shop. I have seen a few reviews that put down her Friendliness. Dr. Malin takes her time to listen and explain everything that I need to know, That is All anyone could hope for in a Doctor. Today I had to go see Her again and as always she is Very professional, to the point and made me feel at ease with the treatment today.. As always the Staff are always great to me. Thank You...

Satisfied Patient

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Dr. Malin is an excellent Rhematologist. Having been diagnosed with RA several years ago, I have found her to be professional and caring. She made and accurate diagnosis and prescribed the proper medication, thus reducing the number of painful flareups I had been having. The Nurse Practioner is excellent and is always available to talk to me or give me an appointment when there is an issue.

Gave Them 2nd Chance Same Rude Atmosphere!

Posted on January 31st, 2014

I am 50 years old and I was first diagnosed with RA at 29 years old. Dr. Malin was my first RA doctor. She and her entire staff made me feel like my appointment was a thorn in their side. Like by seeing me put them in a bad mood. Thankfully an RA doctor set up office in my hometown but after a few years he fell ill and closed his practice. So, I made another appointment with Dr. Malin. When I went into the little room where they take your blood, the nurse was EXTREMELY sarcastic when answering one of my questions like I was suppose to have the same knowledge as she possessed. I just wanted to walk out at that point! Well, on my "follow-up" visit a few months later, I could not make it because I was ill and could not make the 45 minute drive so I called them to let them know and stated that I would call back when I was feeling better to schedule another appointment. When I did call back, the RUDE receptionist stated that she would have to ask Dr. Malin if she would see me as a new patient or a regular patient!! That first visit cost a fortune and I would have do everything all over again!! Are they kidding me?? I was besides myself and told her to forget it!!! I heard that that office was the best in their field and trust me they know it and it has gone to their head!! I would never ever recommend this office whatsoever!!

Horrible staff

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

does not return calls or try to work out problems with paper work . Very rude

Lafayette Arthritis and Endocrine Clinic gave me the shaft!

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Was see by Lafayette Arthritis and Endocrine Clinic as a consult. 1st day was seen by FNP. She did a history on me after the history on me, she informed me that I was in the wrong office and needed to see someone else, then resceduled me to see rheumatologist the next day. Despite visit at the wrong doctor, I was still charged. when I ask about my bill, I ask, If I had a problem with my arm and you operate on my leg will I still have to pay you?" The mean billing lady states, "you still saw her so you have to pay the bill."Now the next day when I say the rheumatologist, I inquired about the bill, The answer I recieved is, Oh you dont have to worry about that, it was taken care of....Year right! I am thankful I was seen and my eye is ok, but hurting from hour drive, hurting from the long wait time in the waiting room as well as hurting from the extra long waiting time in the exam room. Ouch!!! Now, yes! i might sound disgrunted, but as she dictated notes to herself she refered to me as pleasant! But let you lowly even began to know anything, You will never sit as close to God than the Lafayette Arthritis and Endocrine Clinic.Despite the practice of medicine at the Lafayette Arthritis and Endocrine Clinic being evidence based, Billing and the Money getting ain't and little reasoning is determined in rationalizing when it comes to the pink paper that you will recieve.How can you bill someone for the wrong thing and still expect and demand payment?

Not pleased with some of the staff

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Malin for a number of years and some of her staff are the worst I have ever seen. Not all but a few are incredibly rude. Also, the office is a dump and the wait time is horrible. I have had to wait over 1 1/2 hours just to have blood drawn. I am currently looking for another doctor.

Posted on April 10th, 2017